Film Project- Cast List
Cast List
Mae Quinn: My character is the main character in our short film. I am the lonely girl who is all through out the film. The opening scene is of me as I work on my homework. Mae is a 16 year old girl, who has red hair. Mae's character is studious but clearly fearful of something.
Michael Wood: Michael is the antagonist in the film who stalks and murders my character, after he follows her into the woods. Michael is a 16 year old boy, supposed to have an eerie feel to him. Michael's character has an empty feeling about him. Michael's character is angry about something that the audience is not sure of. He is also in a rush to do something.
Mae Quinn: My character is the main character in our short film. I am the lonely girl who is all through out the film. The opening scene is of me as I work on my homework. Mae is a 16 year old girl, who has red hair. Mae's character is studious but clearly fearful of something.
Michael Wood: Michael is the antagonist in the film who stalks and murders my character, after he follows her into the woods. Michael is a 16 year old boy, supposed to have an eerie feel to him. Michael's character has an empty feeling about him. Michael's character is angry about something that the audience is not sure of. He is also in a rush to do something.
Comments
Post a Comment