Project Selection- My Decision
I will be completing the film for my AICE Project. After reviewing over the skills needed for the film and the magazine project I compared them with skills that I have. I also factored in which one I was more interested in and which one I think I will enjoy making more. After considering all of the following I decided the film project would be the best decision for me. I will be working with Michael Wood for the film project and we will be creating a horror film. Michael has a great vision in scene making and what would make a scene have a dramatic effect. He also has a great work ethic and will be on task during the filming process. We are planning on creating a short horror film with one or two actors, Michael being one of them. In this film, Michael will be the star and horrific things will be happening to him.
Comments
Post a Comment