Project Selection- Magazine
What interest me about the print journalism world is the final edit of an article. I find it fascinating how a small idea can be transformed into an entire article. For example, in class we watched the movie All the President's Men and in this movie the two main characters are chasing a story. The men create this article off of a small idea about President Nixon, they had little to no evidence and could barley get any references at first. I found it fascinating how they were able to get evidence and turn their small idea into a huge article. This interests me in the journalism world and makes me want to possibly pursue a career in the journalism field. Some skills that I have that would be useful if I were to make a magazine are my organization skills, I would gather pictures and set it up in a creative way. Also, I am very responsible and would have everything done by the due dates. Something that might make this project difficult for me would be generating ideas for the magazine and writing the articles.
Comments
Post a Comment